SHOPPING ON AMAZON?
Support Willis while you shop!
Use the below link or simply log in to Smile.Amazon.com and select Robert E Willis Elementary PTO, Inc. as your charity of choice and then shop as you normally would. Amazon will donate 0.5% if your purchase to Willis PTO. You only have to select Willis as your charity once. It is that easy. www.smile.amazon.com/ch/909-03866111
Twice a year Willis has a Book Fair where the students make their "wish list" and then "shop" for their books. Proceeds from the Book Fair come back to Willis.
Box Tops/Campbell's Soup Labels/Prang Labels
Several times a year School Box Tops and Campbell's Soup Labels are collected and are redeemed for cash for Willis.
Help us out by .....
1. Check expiration date. If expired, please throw out.
2. It's not necessary to trim the Box Tops. If there is a large amount of excess packaging, it's nice to trim them, only because it saves on shipping costs. They don't need to be perfect. :)
3. Put Box Tops in groups of 50 in a Ziploc baggie. (They need to be Ziplocks b/c they are a sponsor product.) Write 50 on outside of baggie.
4. Mark any baggies not filled with 50 with the amount in the baggie. This helps us combine to make bags of 50.
5. Please separate all the BONUS Box Tops into a separate baggie, and label with the total BONUS Box Tops.
6. Place all Box Tops baggies into class envelope. Please note the date, total number of regular Box Tops, and total BONUS Box Tops on the class envelope.
Dress Down Day
Once a month (typically the 1st Fri of the month), Willis has a Dress Down Day to raise money for our Fifth Graders, where students can pay $2/month in exchange for wearing non-uniform attire. Participation is voluntary and the student's attire must comply with Manatee County's dress policy.
This event is Willis's second biggest fundraiser. Both Willis families and staff come together to raise money for Willis by gathering silent and live auction items including class baskets and donation baskets and services from local businesses.
School Bricks - Commemorate your child's enrollment at Willis by buying a brick with your customized message. The 4" x 8" engraved bricks will be laid in the school courtyard. Price is $50.00 per brick. School Bricks can be purchased using the School Brick Form or through the Gecko Store.
Spirit Nights is a fundraiser where Willis families eat at local restaurants (Chili's and Chick-Fil-A) or participate in a local business activity (Jump) on specific night ... Spirit Night where part of the proceeds go back to Willis.
Largest Willis fundraiser. Willis student, teachers, and staff walk to raise money for Willis. Based on the amount of money each student raises, they win valuable prizes like "no homework", "free ice cream", Willis Walk-A-Thon t-shirts ... And, the chance to get Mr. Stenger, Principal, to do something out of the ordinary like hang out on the roof and go up in a hot air balloon.